Authors are invited to submit the one-page abstracts in PDF with clearly stating the purpose, the principal results, and major conclusion to be presented at the symposium. Abstract submission should be done through the electronic submission page. Submissions by fax, post, or e-mail will not be considered. The abstract submission will be available until 28 February 2019.
- Plasma-Facing High Heat Flux Components
- Blanket Technology
- Fuel Cycle and Tritium Processing
- Material Engineering for FNT
- Vacuum Vessel and ex-vessel systems
- Nuclear System Design
- Safety Issues and Waste Management
- Models and Experiments for FNT
- Repair and Maintenance
- Burning Plasma Control and Operation
- Inertial Confinement Fusion Studies and Technologies
- Fission-Fusion synergy and cross cutting technologies
It is the author’s responsibility to submit a correct abstract. Any errors in spelling, grammar or scientific fact in the abstract text will be reproduced as typed by the author.
For more detailed information such as the font type, font size, margin, and so forth. please download and refer to the ‘Abstract Template’ below.